Tuesday, June 30, 2015

30 Days with Inside Tracker

Here it is day 30! Woo hoo!! For the past 30 days I've eaten from my recommended list from Inside Tracker!

I do feel I have a little bit more energy. I still take naps a few times a week. But I really like taking naps:) I no longer crave sugar like I once did. I LOVE sweets!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! I've noticed that I don't put as much maple syrup in my oatmeal. As far as running goes, it's about the same. I really need to push myself harder during runs.

On day 1 I weighed myself. My weight is usually all over the place so I'm not sure how accurate this is, BUT according to the scale in the last 30 days I lost 4.7 lbs. I did not count calories. I ate when I was hungry. Somedays I was starving, some days not so much. I did not start doing this with the mind set of losing weight. However, I'm hoping that by continuing eating the way I am, my weight won't fluctuate so much in the future.

Will I continue to stick to my recommended food list? YES! However, once in awhile I will stray from it. My husbands bday is this week and I plan on have a little bit of ice cream and probably a Jimmy Johns sandwich or two :) I will continue to have fish several times a week. And of course I'll be drinking red wine, because science said so!

I'm still planning on being retested in September! Can't wait to see my results!

Have you had your blood tested with Inside Tracker?


No comments:

Post a Comment