Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 11 Marathon Training

Photo Source: runDisney


Monday - PiYo Core! Then we went to Disney's Magic Kingdom for a few hours.


Tuesday - I had planned on running 5 miles. While I was on the treadmill I realized that wasn't going to happen. I ran 3.1 miles. Then later that day I got back on the treadmill and tried again. Ran one mile and was very winded so I tried one more time. I ended up getting my five miles in just not in a row. I also walked 2 miles. I didn't have time to do PiYo:(


Wednesday - I walked two miles on the treadmill, lifted weights and did Upper Body PiYo! And totally unrelated to working out, I found a doggie daycare for my Mousse! One less thing to stress about!!


Thursday - I walked 1 mile for a warm-up then ran 6 miles. 


Friday -  REST DAY!!!

Saturday - Long run day!! I ran 11 miles. The longest run I've done since March.


Sunday - REST DAY!! I took two this week cause I needed it :)

This weeks Sparkle Athletic skirt was the Pink Minnie skirt! I know it has nothing to do with my marathon outfit, but since it was Disneyland Half Marathon weekend I just had to wear this outfit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment