Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 8 Marathon Training


Photo Credit: runDisney

Well let's just say this week didn't end like I wanted it too.

Monday I did a little "speed" work. It wasn't really planned speed work I just wanted to see if I could do one mile running at 7.0 speed using a 3:1 interval. Then I just wanted to see if I could run at 8.7. That 1/4 mile was HARD. My legs and lungs were burning. Then I ended my workout with PiYo!



Thursday my allergies were bugging me and I really didn't want to run, but I did. I ran 3 miles using the run/walk/run method. When I finished I decided to run two more miles and did PiYo.


Friday I walked on the treadmill for 3 miles and lifted weights.

Saturday I ran a 5k and injured myself. BOOOOOO I hate injuries. I'll write a post all about my latest injury. 


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment