Tuesday, May 27, 2014

runDisney Star Wars Weekend

Today runDisney announced the Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend. I was really hoping that it would be here in Florida, but no it's at Disneyland. Which would be no problem except it falls the weekend after the Disney World Marathon weekend. My first marathon.

I'm really not sure what to do. Mentally I'm ready for the challenge. Plus I'm a Star Wars nerd and would LOVE to get a Star Wars runDisney medal.

Financially, well it's Disney and can you really put a price on the happiest place on Earth? Ok yes and it would be expensive and we've been remodeling our home. But hey it's just money right?!?!

Physically I'm not sure if I can do it. I've never run 26.2 miles and I'm sure how I'll feel just one week later. Will I be ready to run 13.1?

Then there is the Coast to Coast medal. I did earn my first one in 2013 and would love another one!!

Registration is June 10, 2014. I guess I have until then to decide.

Are you planning on running the Star Wars Half Marathon weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment