Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I haven't fallen off the Earth

Wow I haven't posted anything since my birthday. YIKES! We've been working on our house. It looks great, but wow it's taking up a lot of our time. I've hardly run this month due to waking up every morning feeling exhausted and sore.

In the last few weeks I've learned how to properly and improperly rip up tile and thinset. I've learned that using a sledge hammer and smashing tile is very fun! Just don't wear flip flops and watch your ankles, cause shards of tile fly. I've also learned to use lots of different tools. Watch out DIY Network I may need my own show!

Of course we are still not done. I'm hoping in the next few weeks I can learn a balance of working on our home and running and still getting things done. Marathon training starts June 16! I'm hoping to get our current project done and wait a few months before starting the next one!

Here's some photos of what we've done!




No comments:

Post a Comment