Thursday, May 29, 2014

Space Girl Organics Review

Yesterday we received our second delivery from Space Girl Organics. This is the best thing I've done in along time! Since my diet consists of fruits, vegetables and meat, I needed this. (Yes I've had to go grain free again.) Our Publix doesn't have the best produce, we were driving 20 minutes so that I could find decent fruits and vegetables.

This weeks order!
I receive an email on Fridays telling me what will be in my order and I have until Sunday to decide what to add or substitute. This week I substituted three things and I even added two items. Every week I'm going to have them add an avocado. I love avocados! As far as price goes, Publix avocados cost $1.50(non organic) and Space Girl Organics is $1.79. 


Here is what we received this week. This is a great new way for us to try new things. Today I ate my first white nectarine! It was yummy!! I'm kinda excited to cut open that mango. I've never done it before.

Last week we received an eggplant. We sliced the eggplant topped it with diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano and drizzled olive oil, then we put parmesan cheese on top and baked for 30 mins at 425 degrees. YUMMY!!!


Currently we are getting the smallest package, but we are considering getting one step up.  You can also have meat and fish added to your order when available. If you need extra produce you can add that too, their prices are very reasonable. They even have grocery items i.e.. pasta, coffee, tea etc. I so far have only added produce.

If you are here on the Space Coast you really need to check their website!

Do you have a fruit and vegetable delivery service?

Disclaimer: I pay for this delivery service. I was not compensated for my post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment