Wednesday, March 5, 2014

21 day challenge "The Wheat Free Life For Me"

Today marks day 1 of the challenge I made for myself. Lately (the last few months) I have been having more bad days than good. Meaning I have been sick a lot. Not like a cold or flu sick, but not feeling like myself days.



Three days ago I was feeling just fine when I woke up, but as the day went on I went downhill. My entire body started hurting just like when I eat the wrong foods. Enter me wanting to scream from the top of my lungs ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOT ANOTHER FOOD ISSUE.

As of today March 5, 2014 I am giving up wheat for 21 days. It's just a challenge I set up for myself. No prizes at the end of this 21 days, just hoping to feel better. And if it's not wheat that's making me feel bad then it's back to the bland diet and we start all this over again.

I'll be posting how it's going and any new recipes I try. Today I'm going to attempt to make brown rice flour tortillas. I've tried this before and failed. So if I fail or it's successful I'll post about it.

Anyone want to join me? There's no prize but hey we can try to make it fun!

Do you have any wheat free, corn free, nut free, sesame free, sunflower free recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment