Saturday, February 15, 2014

Week Two: Move Nourish Believe Challenge


Week two was just as much fun as week one! Here's my recap of the week.

Monday: Go Meatless!



I had oatmeal with apples and raisins, a bagel and of course ENERGYbits for breakfast. My lunch was lentil soup. For dinner I had cheese pizza (not shown). Snacks I had banana, apple and That's it fruit bar.

Tuesday: Take you lunch to work!


Since I don't work, I couldn't really take my lunch. So I had a salad and made a dessert from the move nourish believe website. I made quinoa vanilla pudding and topped it with raisins. It was fabulous!!

Wednesday: Write it down! 


            
I know very boring Wednesday. But we made homemade tacos. Which includes homemade tortillas, taco meat and homemade pico! Oh they were so good!

Had to show the yummy goodness!!
I may have to start adding this to my blog every week! 

Thursday: Smoothie Day!


Of course a smoothie should be served in a fun glass! My smoothie was easy and good! Blueberries, mango and yogurt. 

Friday: Go Raw Friday!



You were suppose to go to the Move Nourish Believe website and make something from their recipe collection. I looked and looked at the recipes and all of them had nuts. Since I can't have nuts I had to make something I could eat. When in doubt have fruit!

I can't believe it's the end of week two for this challenge. I've been having so much fun with this challenge I can't wait for next week!!

How was your week two?

No comments:

Post a Comment