Sunday, February 16, 2014

Four Days Until Princess Weekend

It would be an understatement if I said I was just a little bit excited about running during runDisney's Princess weekend. This week can't go by quick enough. 



On Friday I'll run the Royal Family 5k. Saturday I'll run the Enchanted 10k and Sunday is the Princess Half Marathon. After running the 10k and 1/2 I'll earn my Glass Slipper! It's what every princess deserves and needs right!


The hardest part of having food intolerances and going on runcations is where to eat. Because I have to properly fuel my body I can't risk eating out. So what do I do? Well I have a wonderful husband who spoils me rotten. Soooooo we splurged and got a one bedroom villa at Disney's Old Key West Resort! 



This week I'm prepping our meals. Well I did a lot of it last week too. I'm probably bringing enough food for family of 10 for a week:) I've made bagels, waffles, cookies all the good staples that freeze very well. 

I'm really excited about running, but I think I'm more excited about not having to eat microwaved food for the weekend. Most runcations I pack canned or packaged food. And yes I have a traveling microwave. Doesn't everyone?!?! This will be a first for me and I can't wait!!

Stay tuned for more posts about our trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment