Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


My husband and I don't do the normal card, candy, flower stuff on Valentine's Day. Instead this year I signed up for two half marathons!


I'll be running the Space Coast Half marathon again this year! They were allowing last years participants to register one day early. So at 9:00am this morning I registered!! General registration opens February 15. 


They second race I signed up for is the Divas Half Marathon in St. Augustine. I'm so glad they are having one so close to me! Who doesn't love feather boas, tiaras and shiny medals. And the best part is my mom will be joining me. She will be doing the 5k. Should be a fun girls weekend! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment