Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week One: Move Nourish Believe Challenge

Monday I wrote a post telling you about the Move Nourish Believe Challenge. Well I completed the first week! It was a lot of fun! Here's how my week went.

Day 1: Sweat it out! My favorite way to sweat is to run!


Day 2: Change it up! I visited the Move Nourish Believe website and did the Ultimate Post-Run Yoga Sequence. Oh I'm so glad I tried it. I'll be revisiting this video. I can't believe how good it felt.




Day 3: Let's Get Planking! Plank for 5 minutes today. I had to break up my planks into five one minute planks. 



Day 4: Buddy Up! I went to my moms and we did yoga together. Not sure she's a fan, but I am!


Day 5: Fave Five! Show your five fitness favorites. My favorite items are:

1. Pro Compression Socks  2. KT Tape  3. Garmin Watch  4. Running Shoes 5. ENERGYbits


I can't wait for next weeks challenge! How did your week go??


No comments:

Post a Comment