Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cinderella Royal Family 5k

The first race that I ran during runDisney Princess weekend was the Cinderella Royal Family 5k.


I decided to dress as Ariel! And of course I had to bring my friend Flounder along for the "swim."


Upon arriving in the staging area, I ran into my friend Jamie! We were in corral B so we were able to start the 5k together.


 After the fireworks we were off. My plan was to run slow and have fun. I had two more races this weekend so I didn't want to over do it. 

Me in Germany!
I didn't stop for character pictures. The lines were very long. I wasn't running for time, but I still didn't want to wait. So lots of selfies. 


 This was my first 5k at Disney. I really enjoyed running around Epcot.


It really was a fun run. I gave sweaty hi-fives to volunteers and one sweaty hug! It was a great way to start the weekend.


The first piece of race bling (plastic) of the weekend! 

Did you run the Cinderella Royal Family 5k?



No comments:

Post a Comment