Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ariel Running Costume

This year I'm running the Royal Family 5k and The Glass Slipper Challenge in this years runDisney Princess weekend! I wanted to run as Ariel this year in the 5k.





I already had a purple running shirt and of course my Sparkle Athletic kelly green skirt. I just needed to get a Flounder stuffed animal, cause Ariel can't swim without him! 








For the seashell bra, I printed a seashell template. I cut the shells out of foam, and used green sparkly glue to decorate.




I attached the seashells with a couple of stitches.


The Final Outfit
Instead of wearing a red wig, I decided to go for my Sparkle Athletic Head sweats visor. Also I stitched a elastic strap to Flounder so I could wear him on my arm.


Do you dress up for runDisney races? 

No comments:

Post a Comment