Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 1 of 30 being powered by bits!

For the next 30 days my husband and I are going to be taking ENERGYbits and blogging about it. Well he'll take them I'll write. I'm not going to be boring you everyday, just giving weekly updates! 

Day one:

I took my "bits" this morning after I had a banana and coffee. Shortly after I went for a 5 mile run. I wasn't trying to be super speedy, just wanted to stick to my training plan for Glass Slipper Challenge. My goal is 2:15 finish. Which breaks down to 3:1 run/walk ratio at 6.4 and 4.0. This morning I wasn't tired during my run. Which I had been the last two. And I was ahead of my goal.



My energy levels were great! I did take a 5 minute nap, well cause I LOVE naps! One nice thing is that I was not hungry all day long!

Well that was my day one. Now for hubby.

Hubby's Day One:

He got home from an exhausting six day trip. (I should mention he's a pilot. They work crazy long hours and deal with lots of stress.) So I was really glad we received these when we did. He took his with breakfast also. Usually on day 1 of his days off he's very tired and doesn't do much. Today I noticed he had more energy and we even went out and ran errands. Also when he's tired he gets snacky. Not today!! I can't wait to see how the "bits" work while he's at work! 

I'll let you know how our week goes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment