Thursday, December 26, 2013

Week one with ENERGYbits

I will start out by saying I'm posting this a couple of days late. 

My first week taking ENERGYbits has been fabulous! Well except for that whole getting a cold thing. But I'm pretty sure taking the bits helped.

Tuesday and Wednesday I ran and never felt better. 

Then Thursday I woke up sick. I was sick Thursday-Saturday. During those days I took 30 bits twice a day. I'm not going to say ENERGYbits "cured" me. BUT they sure did help. I can't take cold pills, so for me I can only take allergy pills and Mucinex. If that doesn't work I suffer. Whenever I was feeling sluggish that's when I took the bits. 

Sunday I was afraid to do too much so I didn't workout or do anything too strenuous. 

Monday was just working around the house. And Tuesday I finally ran! I felt great and had energy. I stopped at 2 miles only because I started coughing.

This week I became a Brand Ambassador for ENERGYbits!!



Go to www.energybits.com and enter the promo 'MEGAN' and receive 30% off!!

I'm in LOVE with ENERGYbits!! I can't say it enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment