Wednesday, November 13, 2013

18 Days until Space Coast Half

Getting a little nervous about my next half marathon. I haven't been this nervous about a race in a long time. 

Since my last half was just a couple days ago and my time wasn't the greatest, I'm a little nervous. Ok I'm VERY nervous. It's like my endurance is gone and my speed went on vacation. 

I decided that starting yesterday I was going to hit training hard! I ran 6 miles yesterday on the beach and today I walked 6 miles on the treadmill. I'm not planning on a PR for the Space Coast but I would really like to finish in 2:30. 

I'm trying to stay very positive and keep reminding myself that a finish is a finish. But damn I would really like to get back to were I was six months ago. I feel like I'm starting all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment