Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Inside Tracker Results Round 4

A couple weeks ago I went for my 4th round of testing with Inside Tracker.

Disclaimer: I paid for the test and everything here is my own thoughts.


As you can see I have improved since my last test in November!!!


This was one of the biomarkers I was working to get down. I guess eating oatmeal with chia seeds really does work! That's what I changed. I did try to eat fish at least once a week, but I may have missed a few weeks or even an entire month :) I have had four tests with Inside Tracker, if you notice there are five test results. That very first dot is from a blood test I had done in 2008. I was able to add that info my Inside Tracker profile!


Slowly I'm getting my Vitamin D up there. Just 3ng/mL until I'm in the green!!


DHEAS are getting close too! I started eating pumpkin seeds. Not everyday, but a couple times a week.


I guess I better work on this one. It didn't move.


Here is a list of my "Goal Foods". I eat oatmeal and chia seeds almost every morning. I've started making sure I have beans in my diet at 4-5 times per week. I love avocados so I will have no problem adding them to my diet!



And the best part of the test.... My inner age is still lower than my chronological age!!

Before my next round of tests I will be adding the goal foods to my diet. I also need to find a different Vitamin D. Any suggestions please let me know! I'm hoping to add more resistance training and yoga to my fitness program.

I'm planning on having my next round of tests this summer!

Have you tried Inside Tracker?

No comments:

Post a Comment