Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Well here we are again at January 1st. Every year I have goals and plans and they never really pan out. For 2016 I sorta have a goal. Losing my dog five months ago was a very hard thing I had to deal with. I pretty much stopped running and started eating. And as you can guess I gained weight and got slower.

I'm not making a resolution, cause I never keep those. What I would like to do is run more than last year. Which I have no idea how many miles I ran, but it was low. I'm kind of afraid to add up the total, but I will because my curiosity will get the better of me. So here it is I WANT TO RUN MORE!!! There maybe now that I've put it out there I'll stick to it!

I did get up early this morning and met up with the Space Coast Runners for the New Year's Run and Potluck. We ran 2.3 miles on the beach!

Do you have any goals/resolutions for 2016?





No comments:

Post a Comment