Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Inside Tracker Update

It's been a few weeks since I received my test results from Inside Tracker. Honestly I've done ok when it comes to following the recommended food list. Friday I had a phone consultiation with Ashley the Lead Nutrition Scientist. She went over all of my test results with me and gave me some really good advice.

I highly recommend having a phone consultation with Ashley! Besides the phone consultation, Inside Tracker has a live chat option on their website. If you ever have any questions you wanted to ask them directly, just go to their website and use that feature. Or you can always email them questions at contactus@insidetracker.com.

With my heavy race schedule coming up, she recommended more iron in my diet. I would not have known that I needed that had I not spoke with her. 

And now for the best news!!!! Inside Tracker is offering the best discount of the year, now until Tuesday December 1, 2015. Just use BFRMEGAN. I think everyone should take advantage of this offer. This is a HUGE savings! Yes I am purchasing my test now and will be retested in a couple months!!





No comments:

Post a Comment