Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day One

Day 1(June 1st) of eating with the recommendations of Inside Tracker has arrived!

I decided to get on the scale this morning. Well...... it wasn't pretty, but being sick for 2 weeks and not running for three weeks will do that to you.

I started out eating a banana just like I do every morning. Later, I had eggs with spinach, hint of onion powder and nutmeg, half an avocado, tomato and sweet potatoes with maple syrup, cinnamon and onions.


After breakfast, I worked out. I walked two miles on the treadmill with an incline and then worked on my core and lifted weights. 

Pre workout I took my 30 ENERGYbits and then I had four drops of peppermint and two drops of lemon essential oils. The peppermint has been helping with my chest congestion.

Post workout I drank Iskiate


For lunch I had leftovers. It was sautéed veggies with chicken over bulgur. I added the side of tomato because it's one food that keeps popping up on my food list. Not pictured is one block of 85% dark chocolate. 



Dinner was mahimahi with pineapple and black bean salsa, with green beans, tomato and acorn squash. Dessert was a mango (not pictured) one square of chocolate with 3 oz of red wine.



 So far (one day) I've stuck to eating exactly the way Inside Tracker suggests.

No comments:

Post a Comment