Saturday, May 23, 2015

Next Inside Tracker Test

May 26, I'm going to get my blood drawn for the second time and have it annaylized by Inside Tracker. I was suppose to go May 19, except I have this nasty flu/cold. Ten days later and I'm still sick. It's terrible. Anyways, I'm going to get my blood drawn and I couldn't be more excited. I got the Ultimate package this time, which has 30 biomarkers tested. My last test only had 20 markers.



I'm publicly announcing that after I receive my test results, I plan on eating the way they recommend.  I'm going to give up all the crap food that I eat. No more chips, cookies and ice cream, unless they are recommended:) I'm also planning on sharing weekly results. I'll include what I ate, how I felt, all of it!

Whether I have my results or not, I'll be cleaning up my diet as of June 1. I'll take what was recommended to me from my last results and then augment as needed.

Have you had your blood annylized by Insider Tracker? Any questions just ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment