Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gingerbread Man Costume

This year for the Reindeer Run 5k I decided to dress up as a gingerbread man. This was a simple costume.

Things you need:

Sparkle Athletic Brown Skirt
Brown Tank Top (I found mine at Amazon.com. It's 100% cotton, not wicking)
Red Buttons
Green Ribbon
White Rick Rack
Sparkle Athletic Power Bands (White)







 I pinned the rick rack to the shirt. I placed it around the neck and the arm holes before sewing.




I added a green bow and the three buttons down the front. Last minute I decided to add rick rack to the waist.


Final outfit!



I had to make a last minute change in the outfit. Turns out it was colder than I thought it would be. I had to make sleeves. All I did was bought footless tights at Walmart and cut them to fit my arm. They kept me warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment