Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Year End Race Recap

Wow I can't believe 2014 is almost over, this year really flew by.

My only race goal for 2014 was to PR during the Space Coast Half. In 2013 my goal was to run 34 races. When I went to count how many races I did this year, I was shocked that I ran 22 races. I didn't think I had run that many.

I ran:

1    2 Miler
13  5k
1    10k
1    15k
1    10 Miler
4    Half Marathon
1    Triathlon Relay

This year I ran in Amish Country in Pennsylvania, through Cinderella's Castle, I dressed up as pirate, got to be a total diva and around Kennedy Space Center property. I placed 5 times in my age group. Got 1st 3 times in my age group! I did PR at the Space Coast Half! Came close to my 5k PR. And of course during every race I rocked my Sparkle Athletic skirt!


Can't wait to see what 2015 brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment