Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 17 Marathon Training

Photo source: runDisney
The last two weeks haven't gone well and I'm behind on my long runs, I've had to rearrange my training plan.

Monday - Walked 1 mile and ran 4 miles! It was the first time I wore compression socks and my knee felt so good!


Tuesday - I walked 2 miles, then did upper body workout. My knee felt really good so I walked another 2 miles!




Wednesday - I walked 1 mile on the treadmill and then ran 2 miles in 19:03.

Thursday - I met a friend and we ran 4.4 miles. We ran outside during the day in heat. It was nice to be outside running again. Feels like it's been so long.

Friday and Saturday - Rest

Sunday - I ran the run portion of the Rocketman triathlon. I'll post a recap later this week. I ran 3.9 miles in HOT HOT weather.


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment