Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 14 Marathon Training


Week 14 went well. I wished it had gone just a little bit better, but it is what it is!!

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 1 mile walk warm up 5 miles on the treadmill

Wednesday - 2 miles walking on the treadmill followed by PiYo Core! Note to self: DON'T go two weeks without doing PiYo!!

Thursday - 1 mile walk warm up 6 miles on the treadmill and PiYo Lower Body

Friday - 3 mile walk lifted weights and PiYo Sculpt also I walked around Epcot for several hours

Saturday - Rest Day

Sunday - Well it started out that I was going to run 10 miles on the treadmill. It was really nice out so I wanted to run outside. I wasn't really feeling well but it was so nice out that I just had to run whatever I could. Ended up with 2.35 miles. After running outside I realized that I need to go back outside and run more often. I have a hard time keeping pace. Hopefully starting tomorrow I'll be back outside running one mile. Figured I start slow.


This weeks Sparkle Athletic skirt was white!! I know I've worn it before, but I really like it with this shirt!!

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment