Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 7 Marathon Training

Photo: runDisney

This was a great week! I wrote about my long run yesterday in a post, you can read it here.

This is my new motto!!

I didn't workout everyday, but I did get my scheduled runs done and that's all that counts!

Tuesday I ran 3 miles followed by PiYo hardcore on the floor. OUCH! But it was awesome!

Tuesdays Run


Thursday I ran 5 miles. I can't remember the exact ratio I ran or the speed, however I finished faster than my 2:12:30 half marathon pace! I also did PiYo sweat. I think I sweated more in the 35 mins of PiYo than the 50 mins of running. I'm not sure which video I like more PiYo sweat or sculpt.


Sunday was scheduled 7.5 and I need to run even numbers so I made it 8. It was great!! Like I said earlier I wrote about it. You can read it here.



This weeks Sparkle Athletic skirt was Minnie! This one will not be on the short list of what I'll wear for the marathon!


How was your workout week?

No comments:

Post a Comment