Monday, July 28, 2014

Handana Review

I heard about Handana from Twitter and Instagram. I'd seen other runners raving about them, so I checked out their website. Since I sweat so much while I run, this was something I needed. I realized they were going to be at the Disneyland Half Marathon Expo 2013. Figured I would go and try it on just to make sure I got the right size. I knew going to the booth I needed red. It matched both of my costumes!

What's a Handana you ask? It's a wristband that has been modified. It goes over your hand.


Description from their website:

Our reinvented sports wristbands are made of soft, durable, SupplexTM LycraTM fabric allowing you to wipe and wick away sweat and nasal drip that’s getting in the way of your activities. For men and women of all fitness level across a variety of sports, Handana handles the sweat so you can focus on your finish line. 

It is very soft and is very comfortable. I wore my red one for the first time during the Dumbo Double Dare 10k. Oh I was so thankful I purchased this. It was hot and humid that morning. When I got back to my hotel, one of first things I did was wash it out in the sink, so it was ready for the next day for the half marathon!



I wear it on every run, even the treadmill. It's easier to use this on a treadmill than a towel, and softer! I can't tell you how many times I would drop a towel and watch it zip by me. Frustrating to say the least. My hand doesn't get hot while wearing it either!

I really do wear this on the treadmill.
I loved it so much I bought one for my husband. He loves his as much as I love mine!


Mine is on the left and his is on the right.

As of now I have three Handanas and plan to get more. Of course my Handanas always match my running outfits!

Have you tried Handanas?

Disclaimer: I purchased all three of my Handanas and my husbands Handana. All thoughts and opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment