Sunday, June 15, 2014

Workout Recap 6/8/14

Sunday 6/8/14 - I ran! I'm just over one week before I officially start my marathon training, so I used the Jeff Galloway run/walk/run method today. I ran for 3:52 minutes and walked for 1 minute. The reason my run time is odd is because I stare at the time too much on the treadmill. If it's an odd time I can't count down as easily. I know I'm strange :)


Monday 6/9/14 - No workout we did yard work, house work and swam! I did plant a zucchini!


Tuesday 6/10/14 -  I walked 1/2 mile to warm up and ran for 1.5 miles. My allergies were bugging me plus Safelite was replacing my windshield and I was a nervous wreak. I don't like when my car gets worked on.


Wednesday 6/11/14 - Walked for 30 mins and did 15 mins of yoga!


I get help with yoga!
Thursday 6/12/14 -  I just walked a mile.


Friday 6/13/14 - I walked one mile, ran two miles, followed by one mile walk! Also upper body workout and yoga.



Saturday 6/14/14 - I walked one mile then ran 4 miles! Wanted to go 3 miles, but settled for 4! It was a pure mental run day!


How was your workout week?

No comments:

Post a Comment