Thursday, March 6, 2014

Update on the 21 day challenge

Yesterday I wrote about how I was going to cut wheat from my diet for the next 21 days. And I wrote about how I tried to make brown rice tortillas. After I made the tortillas I ate one and started getting dizzy and started having all those bad feelings that go along with my food intolerances. OH NO..... Back to Dr. Google. I googled all about grain intolerances and realized I had symptoms. SO..........


The Wheat Challenge is changing to the grain free 21 day challenge.


I'm very lucky that the Paleo Diet is very popular right now. I have an abundance of food options! I guess my new favorite food is going to be coconut. I'll be eating coconut flour, coconut butter and coconut oil.

I'm really torn because I want to feel better, BUT I don't want to give up all grains. 



No comments:

Post a Comment