Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 5 of the Grain Free Challenge

Well here we are day 5 of the grain free challenge. I was hoping I'd feel a little better but had a couple of set backs.



On day 1 I made blueberry muffins with coconut flour. Looking at the ingredients I should have been able to eat them. I guess my body doesn't like coconut flour. I ate one and didn't feel great BUT they were so good that I figured maybe I'll eat one more. Maybe not the best idea. But I was determined that it wasn't the coconut flour. I had another one the next day. Ok after the way I felt I should have stayed away.


Day 3 no muffins, felt great!

Day 4 feeling much better. I even went for a 3 mile run! After my run I was laying by the pool and thought of those muffins. OH NO... Yup I ate another one.

Day 5 which is today. Feeling tired and sore. I've already taken a handful RECOVERYbits.

I found the recipe on Pinterest. Here's the link to the recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment