Saturday, December 14, 2013

ENERGYbits Review

I received a sample of ENERGYbits to try. I heard about the bits from Twitter months ago. But because I'm so nervous to try anything new, I didn't want to purchase them just to find out I can't tolerate it. 

After receiving my bits, I took two just to ensure no adverse reactions. When taking something new I get nervous. I swear I'm one food allergy away from living in a bubble. But I didn't need to be nervous this time, cause no adverse reactions! 

The morning of my run, I woke up and had a my normal banana and egg pre run fuel. Wasn't sure if I should eat or not, so I did. I did as the package says and took all 30 bits 10 minutes before my run. I have no problem swallowing pills so I took all 30 at once. 



I'll admit I was nervous to see how this whole run was going to go.

I am training for the runDisney Glass Slipper Challenge. I bought myself a pace band with my goal time of 2:15. So on my training runs I wear it to see how I'm doing. So of course I wore it since I was planning on running 7 miles. I have been doing the 3:1 run/walk ratio and continued that. I found that I wasn't constantly looking at the timer thinking when is that walk break? I had energy! I was running faster than I've run in a long time. My splits were much faster than they were four days prior. In fact when I got to 7 miles, I stopped to take a picture of my watch to show my time and continued on another mile! 


Sunday's run

Thursday's run after 7 miles

And total of what I ran today


Shortly after my runs, I'm starving. That didn't happen. And I require a nap a few hours later. No nap for me. Ok I was kinda disappointed on the nap thing, cause I REALLY like naps. 

I was amazed as to how much energy I had all day. I've already placed my order for a full bag. I will be updating my blog weekly on how my progress is going. I also ordered a bag for my husband. So I'll be updating about him also. I still have 30 bits left and will be taking them before the Reindeer Run 5k on Saturday! Can't wait to see my time!!

One of the biggest reasons I love these is because it is ONE ingredient!! 

If you want to order your own bag go to their website ENERGYbits! They are also offering a holiday special, which I took advantage of. If you buy two or more bags you get a free stocking stuffer! But for trying their product and writing a review they gave me a discount code for my followers. For the discount, just enter the word "BLOG" into the coupon box and you will receive a 10%! If you were ever thinking maybe I should try this, you should! 

ENERGYbits sent me a free sample. All of my opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment