Friday, October 11, 2013

Stride Box


Back in May I received my first Stride Box in the mail. I was so excited when it arrived. Who doesn't love to get goodies in the mail!

First what is Stride Box
It's a monthly subscription box for runners that delivers an a assortment of running accessories, gear and nutritional products to your door each month.  It costs $15.00 per month.


I was sorta nervous the first time I opened the box. With my food intolerances, it limits what I can eat. Most processed foods have corn, corn by products, nuts or artificial sweeteners. 

The first month was full of surprises. I discovered a few products I could have and a few I couldn't. That's how it's been ever since. But I have discovered that this is a great way for me to find new products that I can have. Of course that's the entire point to the box and it's the best thing I've ever ordered!

So here is what I got this month!


Here's what it looks like!


They always include The Stride Guide which is great because it lists the prices.


And here's everything I got!


This is the "big prize." Well that's what I call it.


And of course every month there is a sticker!

As of right now I have not sampled any of the goodies from this month. But I'm excited to try them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment