Sunday, September 22, 2013

Training Run Recap


Today was my first training run outside since May.  When it heats up here in Florida, I take my running indoors.  I hate running in heat.  After yesterdays 5k I realized I need to get outside.  My pace is off cause of the sun and humidity.  

Today I decided that I wasn't going to try to run fast I just was going to run.  I even stopped to take photos.  

I decided to walk to the beach for my warm up and see the sunrise.


And as always I am wearing my Sparkle Athletic skirt and matching visor.

I stopped by the Cocoa Beach Pier for a quick pic

Ran all the way to Cape Canaveral.  Well it is just 1.5 miles away.

Stopped by the pier once again on the way back.


The last stop I made was at Starbucks.  That was my reward for going 6.1 miles.  Lucky for me it's a 1/2 mile from my house and it makes for a great cool down walk.


Let the compressing begin...















No comments:

Post a Comment