Saturday, September 21, 2013

Race Recap


Satellite Beach Flag Run

This morning I ran the Satellite Beach Flag Run.  This race was for  National Veterans Homeless Support, Inc. I love running in races that support our military.  This will be my 3rd one of the year.


The start of the race was at 8:10am.  The sun was up and beating down on us.  I am not one who runs in the heat.  During the summer months I run on a treadmill with a window a/c in the room.  So my time was slower than normal.


I finished 4th in my age group.  59th overall.  It was a fun event.  It's always great seeing my running friends on Saturday mornings.  After this race I've decided it's time to go back outside and get use to running in the heat again.  My goal is to go out and do my long run tomorrow morning!




As you can see I'm always a sweaty mess at the end of races.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment