Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Reindeer Run 5k Race Recap

This post is a little late. Waaaaay back on December 12, I ran the Reindeer Run 5k for the 5th year in a row! The race actually starts where my husband and I got married. We got married on the beach, but the race takes place on the road. And it just happens to be about 2 miles from where we live now! Anyway.....

This race was race 3 in the Holiday Beach Series. This will be the third time I participated in the Holiday Beach Series.

This recap will be brief. It of course was a great race. It was put on by the Running Zone. They do a fabulous job at timing. It wasn't a PR for me, but it was one of my fastest 5k's in a very long time.

That's it! I know it's brief, but there's not much to say. I pushed as hard as I could. I still haven't been running much lately, so I knew I wouldn't PR. And of course I'll be back next year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment