Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Third Blood Draw with Inside Tracker

This morning I got up early and headed to Quest Diagnostics to have my blood drawn for my 3rd test with Inside Tracker.

When I had my test done in May, the plan was to be retested in September. Here's my post from May. That was plan. Life threw a huge wrench into that one. Also in the plan was to stick with Inside Trackers food list. That didn't happen.

I was very good about my eating habits in June. July was sorta, but may have had some ice cream and pizza and other things that weren't on list. August forget it. September and October were the same as August.

August 10 we said goodbye to our lab Mousse. He was my baby. When you can't have children of your own, your dogs are your kids. Losing Mousse was one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. In the last three months, I've hardly exercised and I eat junk food. The one thing I've done in the last month is forced myself to go to the two local fun runs here in town. It has helped pull me out of my funk.

Starting November 29, I have three half marathons and a 5k all in four weeks. Am I ready? NOPE. Yesterday I ran 8 miles. That's the farthest I've run since the Bird-In-Hand half in September. It wasn't pretty, but I did it. I am hoping this is the beginning of me getting back on track.

As far as my test results go, I'm hoping my vitamin D has finally gone into the green zone. I may not have eaten the best, but I did take my vitamin D supplement. The other results, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Stay tuned....






No comments:

Post a Comment