Monday, June 8, 2015

Week One DONE!

Week one is complete with eating the recommended foods from Inside Tracker! It was a little tough giving up ice cream and chips! In the last week I've eaten more fish and vegetables than I have in a very long time. I'm not going to list everything I ate, because that would get boring.

I'd love to tell you after one week of eating better I now have tons of energy. Well I don't. I wasn't expecting to be fixed after one week, especially considering this was my menstrual cycle week. I know TMI. Sorry. I'm hoping this was one of the last months that I'll have to spend most of the week in bed. If you read below the description of what happens when you have low DHEAS, that's me. Weakness, fatigue etc. That's all me!





The foods that are recommended to raise my DHEAS are mostly foods that I'm allergic to. Almonds, peanuts, walnuts, you get the picture. I'm focusing on the foods I can eat, salmon and avocados. My mom found a place that sells wild Alaska salmon. They get it from Doug's Wild Salmon. I've also added resistance training three days a week. 

Today I'm going to try to make homemade pizza. Whole wheat bread was recommended a few times. I'm going to attempt to make my own crust, with homemade pizza sauce. If it's successful, I'll share the recipe. If it's a bust, I'll try again until I get it right :) 

I'm hoping that this week I do have a little more energy to run more. I ran three times last week and it was slow going. 

Stay tuned for next weeks update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment