Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 5 Marathon Training


Photo: runDisney

I say this every week, but boy this is flying by.

My week was a little light, but I got most of my runs in. Tuesday I ended up walking more than I ran. I just had one of those days that running just wasn't working.

I am still LOVING PiYo! I would recommend this to everyone. Wow it's amazing how much you can work in just 30 mins. I try to get core and upper body two days a week and sculpt once a week. I didn't have a chance to do the lower body workout, but I love doing that after I run.

Thursday I got my full run in and it was ahead of my half marathon time!!


Sunday was my long run day. 6 miles! I did the run/walk/run method and stayed ahead of my marathon pace and felt great!


I've been training with multiple pace bands. I really want to finish in 2:12:30 for the Space Coast Half, but I also wear the 2:15 just incase. 



 This weeks Sparkle Athletic skirt was purple!


How was your week?





No comments:

Post a Comment