Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 4 Marathon Training

Photo from runDisney


Wow 4 weeks already!! It's really flying by.

This week wasn't the best. I took Monday off, but then Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't workout again. I have these days when my body just refuses to cooperate. Luckily it doesn't happen often, but when it does there's nothing I can do but lay in bed.

Thursday I was determined to make up for Tuesday and Wednesday. I ran 4 miles and did PiYo!



Friday I did double duty of PiYo! I did upper body and core. Wow what a combo.


Saturday I did 30 mins of Yoga. It was a much needed 30 mins of stretching. 



Sunday is long run day. On the schedule was 1 Magic Mile(try and run as fast as you can for one mile) and 2.5 miles. My Magic Mile was better than I thought. I finally ran a sub 9 min mile!!! 8:53 to be exact. After that awesome mile I ran the 2.5 miles faster than normal. I ran 6.6 mph for 3:52 min and walked 4.0 for 1:00 min with a 1% incline. Felt great! Then just for fun I decided to check out PiYo Sculpt! I will be adding Sculpt at least once a week to workout! After this workout I went floating in the pool and spent the rest of the evening in my Pro Compression socks.


And the Sparkle Athletic skirt of the week is Gunmetal. (I don't think this one will make the short list to go with this shirt for the marathon.)


I'm not a Beach Body Coach. I bought PiYo and love it! If you need a coach I can give you the name of my coach!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment