Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 3 of Marathon Training

Photo Source: runDisney
Week 3 is complete! I got all three of my scheduled runs done! My husbands birthday was this week and he was home, so my regular workouts were skipped.

I ran 3 miles on Tuesday. I ran 6.4 mph for 3 minutes and 50 seconds and walked 4.0 for :50 seconds. Right on target for a 2:12:30 half marathon!


Friday I ran the Firecracker 5k. I did pretty good considering it was 90% humidity. I ran the 5k in 31:32.


Sunday was my long run day. I got it done. It was a tough one. I know I said when they are tough I'll go the extra mile, but there was no extra mile this week.


Sparkle Athletic skirt of the week was the white one!



Monday starts a new a week and hopefully I'll be adding PiYo into the mix! Can't wait to try it.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment