Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekly Workout Recap 4/6/2014

Sunday April 6, 2014 - Rest Day

Monday April 7, 2014 - Walked 1 mile then ran for 40:00. Also did leg workouts. Later my husband and I were playing around with the treadmill and I tried a 7.1 mph pace for .25 miles. Oh that was hard.



Tuesday April 8, 2014 - I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes, and to just change up things I randomly hit the incline. Then I lifted weights and stretched.


Wednesday April 9, 2014 - Speed work. I started out walking my one mile warm up. My leg started hurting, so I put some KT Tape on it and away I went. Since I've been running, I think I've done speed work 4 or 5 times. I'm not an expert, but here's what I did. I ran .25 intervals. I did 10 of them. Also I wore my Sparkle Athletic cheetah skirt to make me go faster!!



Thursday April 9, 2014 - Technically this was a no workout day. However I went to Epcot and walked around all day.



Friday April 10, 2014 - After walking around for 10 hours Thursday, my legs hurt and I was tired. However, I went to Hollywood Studios walked around for a little bit. I foamed rolled my sore legs and did some arm and core workouts!


I think Alex is practicing kitty yoga!

Saturday April 12, 2014 - I walked for 1 mile on the treadmill followed by a 4 mile run.


How was your week?



No comments:

Post a Comment