Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BIG NEWS!!


For years I've been saying that I would never ever ever ever ever (you get the idea) in a million years run a marathon. Why you ask? Well 26.2 miles scares the hell out of me. HOWEVER.........


Someone said that to me during a Twitter chat while I was saying that I'd never do a marathon. Ok, he may have got me thinking that maybe I should just do it! 

Photo from runDisney Facebook
SO....... I'll be running the Walt Disney World Marathon January 11, 2015!! I figured if I'm gonna run a marathon, I should do it at the Happiest Place on Earth. AND I'm only doing the marathon. I saw the Goofy medal this week and it looks so awesome, BUT I'm not going Goofy this year. Maybe next year.....

                                                      


My official training will begin in June! I'll be using the Jeff Galloway training program. I used it for my second half marathon and really liked it. For now I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. Just running 3-4 days a week. During my training I'll be running in three half marathons! I'll also be posting marathon updates on here Sundays when I post my weekly workout recap.

I'm very nervous and scared, but I guess that's normal! I think if I wasn't nervous I'd be scared! Like Kelly Clarkson says, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" I may be singing that song the whole 26.2 miles!!

The only question really is... What Sparkle Athletic skirt do I wear with my Raw Threads shirt?




 Seriously which skirt do I wear, leave me a comment! Red, Yellow or Turquoise.

2 comments: