Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 2 & 3 of ENERGYbits

Let me start out by saying I'm writing two weeks worth in one post. The holidays have been very busy and I haven't been able to sit down and write. So my week two review is late, BUT my week three is early!!

I won't give you a day by day review, but I will say I'm still in love with ENERGYbits! I have had to use the "bits" a couple of times now as a snack. It's a great thing for me to have being out and about and not being able to just stop at a drive thru. 

While buying a car!

And while at Disney!!

A couple of things I've noticed since taking ENERGYbits is I don't have as much anxiety and I've noticed I don't have as much acne. When I run a lot my face breaks out, my face has cleared up. Not all of it's gone but the majority of my face is clear. 


For the last three weeks my husband has been taking ENERGYbits. He's a commercial airline pilot. They work crazy schedules. He has to deal with delays, maintenance issues and lots of other stresses. As of January 4th the FAA has changed all pilots rest requirements. No more 8 hours off at a hotel between flights. He worked two crazy trips before the new rest requirements while taking "bits". He noticed a huge difference in how he felt! He would take his 30 in the morning and if needed he would have more in the afternoon. It also helps him with snacks. They often don't have a chance to leave the aircraft to get food. So somedays he only gets to eat what he packed from home. He will never leave home without them!


Have you tried ENERGYbits?

No comments:

Post a Comment