Thursday, January 30, 2014

Princess 1/2 Corrals and Maps

The Princess Weekend is only 21 days away!! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas when it comes to runDisney races. I LOVE running Disney!!

Today the course maps were released! The half starts and ends at Epcot. And you get to go through Magic Kingdom and Epcot!
Me last year on Main Street!
Running in Epcot!
The 5k and 10k map were released also! I didn't do the 5k last year, and this year is the first 10k! The course looks like it should be fun! I love Epcot so what's not to love about the course!

The corral assignments also came out today! There are two links, half marathon placement and Glass Slipper placement. This year I'm in F corral. The new corral system seems to have less princesses and princes in them. 

I'm just a little excited about running the Princess half marathon again this year! I've already got all my costumes together and they are all packed and ready. I've made my three main costumes, plus two backups for just in case reasons.  

Are you running Princess weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment