Thursday, September 19, 2013

My First Post

My First Post


Well here goes my first post!  After I decided to start this blog I kept thinking what should my first post be about.  So I finally decided it should be about me.


I'm a housewife who lives in Cocoa Beach.  I have two dogs and a cat.  I run.  I run a lot.  I'm not fast, but hey someone has to be in the middle of the pack right?  And I love going to the beach!!


Most weekends I am running 5k's.  I do that with the help of a Sparkle Athletic skirt.  I swear they have magical powers that help me run faster.  


I also have food intolerances.  It's a struggle to eat day to day.  I usually can't eat out.  BUT I have a wonderful husband who helps me.  We make most of our food from scratch.  When you can't eat peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, artificial sweeteners, corn and corn by-products it gets tough even grocery shopping.  Out of all the things I can't eat, avoiding corn is the worst.

  
I could keep going on and on, but I think I'll stop here for now......:)  



No comments:

Post a Comment